Tuesday 6 November 2018

Special! Custom-made pants at half price!


Dear ladies!
You all know that I do custom dressmaking. Trousers have always been my strongest side: classic for the office,  fashionable-creative models, and simple casual, and always with a beautiful fit.
Using my knowledge and experience, I developed a new system for taking measurements and cutting pants, giving an even more accurate and fast pattern. And now I want to test this system on various beautiful shapes and sizes. Therefore, I announce the start of the special offer “Pants at half price!”
How my pants fit, what their refined inner side is, how elegant they look, - you can see on my website http://www.pantsandtrousersmagic.com.au, and you can only appreciate the convenience, wearing comfort and shape correction options  yourself. The usual total cost of sewing trousers is $ 150-200, half - $ 75-100 respectively.
But that's not all! I include some of the fabrics in my stock in this price, which means that all materials and accessories are included. Some fabrics are not included in the price, but they can be purchased at a reduced price. Also, I will certainly tell you where to buy the fabric, if my collection does not work for you.
My home workshop is at Macgregor (QLD). You will need to come three times: take measurements and discuss everything, do a fitting, and pick up ready-made pants. The schedule is flexible, we can always find the right time. You also give me permission to take photos of you in ready-made trousers (with or without your head, its up to you) and use photos for my portfolio and advertising purposes.
Discounts are extremely rare for individual tailoring, because quality takes time. So do not miss this opportunity. Dates of the campaign - until the end of the testing system, free fabrics - while in stock. Only one pair of pants per one person.
Please don’t hesitate to ask all your questions.
P.S. I also sew men's trousers, but the special offer applies only to women’s, because the cutting system of women's trousers is being tested.




No comments:

Post a Comment